RAISON’s unique proposal for its users is a number of integrated services:
• Synchronization of all the users’ accounts in one app;
• Development of a personal investment portfolio of cryptocurrencies, fiat money, shares, bonds and funds;
• Introduction of personal recommendations for financial decisions making based on artificial intelligence (AI) technologies.
A maximum of 200 000 tokens are offered starting from December 7, 2017 till December 21, 2017. RSN token price is nominated in EUR and equals to 10 EUR/token.
RSN tokens are available for purchase in both the cryptocurrencies and fiat money.
Each RSN as a convertible gives its holder the right to:
• 25% of underlying RAISON-generated revenue.
• Guaranteed note redemption starting from January 2020: The price is calculated by the following formula — number of RAISON users * 500 EUR * 0.25 / total number of tokens, but not less than 11 EUR per token.
In Q1 2018, we plan to provide investors and the market with a prototype application.
“The company's own funds are currently being used to finance the project development. Fundraising through the ICO will make it possible to develop platform’s functionality much faster, as well as obtain all the necessary licenses for the product to enter the mass market, primarily the Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license and the investment activity license under the EU’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)”.
RAISON is an AI-based platform designed to handle investments and personal finance. The RAISON platform is being developed by the joint team of Threesixty Elements S.A. professionals in capital management services under the regulation of the Securities and Exchange Commission (US), “Intelligent Information Systems” (IIS), innovative enterprise, the resident of the ITMO Research University, successfully implementing machine learning and AI-integrated systems, AKIL.IO in particular, as well as NetBox, a company responsible for the product and technology development.
Learn more about RAISON
Follow RAISON on Twitter
Join RAISON on Facebook
Join RAISON on Telegram
Read RAISON posts on Medium